Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

BABIES!!! AHHHHHHHHH

OH my gosh is this not the season for babies??????
I just found out someone else at work his wife is going to have a baby in Jan
Alicia is going to have one in Feb
Lindsay is having a girl in October
My sister's friend is 2 months pregnant....
Another guy's wife at work is going to have a girl in August
Stephens brothers' friend just had a baby girl.....

Anyone else I should know about?????

14 comments:

alicia said...

You need to have one now! Come on everyone is doing it. He he

Michelle said...

;)

texandawg said...

Well Michelle...I have been meaning to tell you something...

Michelle said...

You too?? Wow all I can say is "that was fast"

KriSTeN said...

oh i want one now! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of yall could handle a baby...Alicia I saw you and Josh at camp one night...I believe yall are coming back week 5 and doing worship?

Michelle said...

Thinking was never your strong point Wade.....

alicia said...

Wade, yes we will be back week 5. I didn't think you knew who I was so that's why I never said hey. Sorry about that.

texandawg said...

Thinking was never your strong point Wade.....


Hhahah, Michelle, Michelle, your so rude...

*cough* Week two is the best *cough*

Hehehe

Michelle said...

Okay Okay...I'll apologize...
Wade, I'm sorry that thinking is not your strong point....
How's that??

LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks that makes me feel really good Michelle...

texandawg said...

*cough* IT"S BEEN A FREAKIN WEEK, UPDATE, LETS NOT GET LAZY! *cough*

Michelle said...

Ryan,
I promise that when I get back from lunch (if the mail has not come) I will indeed update. So check it around 2...Surely I will of gotten something up there.
Thanks for keeping me on track. This weeks been crazy!!!

Wade, I still love you!!! Despite your faults. j/k!!! Your perfect...cough cough.....
Love ya SC!

texandawg said...

AH hmmm?