Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh what a week

Well I'v been MIT lately...sorry guys, it's been one crazy thing after another this week.

This past weekend was good, I think...I dont' remember what we did. Oh yeah we had a b'day party for my brother-in-law, which went really well. They played Washers....if you don't know what that is don't ask, it's strange. I thought it was a game that those yankees in Indiana made up...but I was wrong. eheh

Tuesday Stephens car decided to stop working. It ended up being the master cylinder...and that screwed up his clutch. He was in the parking lot at work so everything was okay when it happened. He called the tow company through our insurence about 2pm....and when I went to pick him up at 5 his car was STILL sitting there. After 3 more phone calls and and hour and a half later they finally picked his car up and took it to the shop. But being that it was after 6:30 and the shop was closed it meant that we had to play carpool again on Wednesday. Which turned out okay because Stephen dropped me off at 7:20 and then Katy took me home at 5. We got his car back that evening....$350 dollars later...BUT its all fixed and all that is left to do is change the timing belt. So then in May he can sell it and hopefully get a truck. We are praying.

Last night a friend of ours had his 22nd b'day so a group of us met for dinner at Chipotle's and then we went to this jazz concert at Market Square. It was relaxing and nice to just sit there and chat with friends. Lindsay and BJ ran into us last night and Lindsay is 6 months pregnant today....and she looks SO good...keep it up Lindsay, whatever you are doing, you look great!

Tonight I work at Lifeway, and I'm dreading it....BUT it worked out because if I had been scheduled earlier in the week I wouldnt' of been able to work..so the Lord took care of all the details. So why ask why anymore???
Between work and all that has gone on this week I started my Sociology class this past Monday. I'v been working on homework and such this week, and last night I took my first quiz online...yeah so so far is seems really easy. It's only seven weeks long so thats not too bad. I'm actually really getting into the chapters. I like DL courses because when I have time I can do work ahead of time and get it done, and not have to sit in the classroom. So this year this is a good thing for me.

So all in all I'm so tired, and I' m ready to just sleep for a couple hours....this has been one crazy and long week. But I'm proud, I even found some time to clean up the other night...:)

Oh and I found out that another friend Alicia is going to have a baby....I'm so excited for you Alicia!!!! Oh what things happen when your busy. My brothers are at camp this week so Ryan hasn't been telling me to update so I kinda got side tracked.....

Alright well a bunch of boxes have come in through UPS and I have to go find out who they belong to. I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!!

5 comments:

alicia said...

My what a week it has been! I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for puttin me on your blog too. It means a lot.

texandawg said...

Man Michelle, I leave for a week, and you don't update but once!!!

Sad strange little girl...

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the compliment. Wasn't that jazz night awesome. I loved it!

Michelle said...

Sorry Ryan, some people have to work for a living...:)
I'm glad your back from camp...did you have fun?

Lindsay,
Yes that concert was really fun. I had no idea they did that every Thursday. And your welcome for the compliment....I can't wait to see the little one. She is going to be beautiful!!!

texandawg said...

Eh hmm?