I have 13 minutes left for the day and I have gotten a lot accomplished today.
I just thought I would say hey to everyone that reads this blog and know that I'm still alive...I'v just been so busy. I'm sure you all understand that.
I had a great weekend and it was nice to get off, and now I have this weekend to look forward to. A three day weekend!!!
Well I'm getting ready to leave and I'll try to write more tomorrow. I have 3 weeks left of school so I'm trying to keep myself ahead so i'm not rushing at the end.
Have a great rest of the day!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










11 comments:
Hello Michelle, how are you doing on this early morning?
Hey you, yeah its been an okay morning. Just working on some homework, and working at the same time. What are you doing up so early in the middle of the summer?
Eh, I woke up about nine, and didn't know if I could go back to sleep. So I had to get some stuff ready for practice.
Dang, let me wake up at nine and I'd go back to sleep til atleast 10:30
Hey Girl! Good to see that you had a great weekend. I had a pretty exciting one myself. I'll have to write about it on my blog. And yes, Yeah to the 3 day weekend!!!
HI MICHELLE ARE YOU THERE???? DO YOU THINK I COULD BARROW SOME MONEY? LIKE A COUPLE THOUSAND?? I WILL PAY YOU BACK WHEN I AM 25...
IF I had a couple of thousand, yeah sure....but unfortunately i dont......so you are going to have to fend for yourself.....by the way what do you need a couple of thousand for???
I dunno, I could use it for alot of stuff....Guitars...amps...a car...
Yeah I could use that too...just get yourself a credit card...
J/K!!!! NEVER DO THAT
and remember you don't always need to buy everything you want...that will just get you in trouble!!!
Good Morning! I got to say hi to your brother Tuesday night up at camp. He is a hard worker trying to get all that video stuff. I didn't make it up there last night and I may not go tonight either just cause I have been feeling so sick. Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hey.
Don't let the video work fool you into that he is a hard worker....
heheh jk
Post a Comment