Well, it's been a while. As you have probably already seen we finally was able to get our new truck. It's beautiful!!! Stephen loves it, especially now that he HAS a vehicle. We got a GREAT deal and God took care of us. We feel very blessed.
It's also been a crazy week...I don't think I'v gotten to just relax at home since sometime last week. I'v been working like crazy. Today I work til 4:30 and then on to Lifeway til 9:30...tomorrow I also have a meeting and then I have to babysitt...its so crazy....tis the season..
Next Saturday and Sunday I believe Stephen and I have off together so I think we are going to go out and go Christmas shopping, got to get it done sometime. Before everything gets really busy.
Okay so there is not much going on, just wanted to update so you all knew I was alive and well. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Remember 1 day less then 3 weeks til Thanksgiving, and about 7 weeks til Christmas. Good luck!! :)
Love my Life
13 years ago










7 comments:
Ya it's been crazy here with work, school, and escape night. And now, feeling sick. Well hope you have a good day, sorry about working all day, hope it goes well.
Oh...don't get sick!! I hope you feel better soon. Don't work so hard, relax...don't get worse. I'll be praying!!
I love Christmas ALMOST as much as I love little knives being shoved into my toes.
Abby, well that's a step up from last year don't ya think? Just think maybe in 10 years you might be able to tolerate it just a LITTLE...
wow...christmas shopping..i can't even begin to make my brain think its that time already. wow! I feel so unprepared
I am so excited! i hope everyone gets their shopping done early and enjoys it this year... beat the crowds as much as you can and you will enjoy it so much more. glad you got your truck Stephen and Michelle. that's great. we are coming by tonight to see it! and see you guys! love you lots and miss you ya for Christmas and Thanksgiving!
Ya, updates now and then would be nice.
Post a Comment