Well i'm sitting at my parents house all cuddled up in their lounge chair and blanket with my mom's lap top in my lap. We are all watching War of the Worlds. Stephen and Wade both got one for Christmas.
It's been a good Christmas this year. Busy but fun. Last night Stephen and I went to his parents for the evening. Stephen's grandparent and siblings and parents were all over there. We did preents and ate a fabulous dinner. Then Stephen and I went home and did Christmas with each other. Stephen got me a ring from James Avery, some clothes, my favorite perfume, a Chi, and pajama pants oh and some sketchers. I love everything. Stephen love his ipod nano and then after that I told him he had one more present and he opened up a wedding ring. I surprised him with the same ring with an engravement on it. He absolutely loved it, and this time I actually surprised him. I was so happy just to see his face. We are married again! ahaha.
This morning we woke up and went to my parent and opened gifts and then had lunch. Here we are relaxing and just enjoying the day.
I hope you all had/have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!
This lap top is hard to type on so I'll update again soon. It's been crazy busy lately. Just two more weeks and 'thing will slow down.
Merry Christmas!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










5 comments:
Christmas was fun! thanks for the gifts. hope you have a good day back to school! love ya
Thanks, I had fun too.
But I'm not going back to school, I went back to work.....
school, work i am tired. and it's a comment!
Yes it's a comment..:) get some sleep!
So glad you had a good Christmas! Good job on surprising your hubby! Cary is so hard to surprise!! The only time I've managed was when I told him we were pregnant! :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment