Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm here

Wow, I love all the pictures of all these babies! How fast they grow.

Nothing much going on here, I started my new job today, I really love it. It doesn't leave me much time to get online but that's alright I love being busy.
Last week I had to train the new Receptionist to replace me, that was fun. I felt like i was between jobs, lol, I had to sit there and not work. It was crazy.

Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here, just very busy.
Stephen took me out to Zio's tonight for Valentines day. I'm not much of a Valentines day person, and didn't feel like waiting for a table for 2 hours tomorrow. So we went out tonight. It was nice.

Well you all have a great day tomorrow, I'm going to get some sleep.

Alicia and Josh, congrats on the birth of Caleb! He is a beauty.

2 comments:

KriSTeN said...

well i am glad yall had a good valentine's day. we are going to a seafood restaurant tonight. and then to see firewall. i cant wait. see ya girl

alicia said...

Thanks girl! I'm glad that y'all had a good V-day. Josh and I decided that this year we just gave each other a baby instead of getting flowers or going out to dinner. We both agreed on it because our life is very busy now with him. He truly is amazing! You should try one for yourself.