Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 26, 2006

TP

Stephen and I decided to watch both of the X-Men movies before we see the 3rd one tomorrow.
So it's a little after midnight when this movies finishes and we head downstairs to throw a load of laundry in the dryer. I go to get a drink of water and as we head back toward the stairs Stephen turns the lights off. As I'm passing the front window I see something swaying in front of it...of course I just got done watching X-Men so this sort of freaked me out. I go to look out the window and I see the yard across the streat filled with toilet paper. I mean these trees are huge and the toilet paper is hanging from the tops of them. I look closer and see about 10 kids running around the yard along with the get away car down the street. I walked out side and stood stunned when I think about how much fun the neighbors were going to have when they woke up on their Saturday off to find a mess of a yard.
I stood there laughing thinking, should I of done something about it? Nah, it's all good and fun and I'm sure one day when we have kids and they are old enough to do it that their father will be driving the get away car.
Who knows they may be thankful at how much toilet paper they now have, save some money on that.
Thought I would share my midnight story with whoever might just be awake at this time.

2 comments:

KriSTeN said...

very very funny. i would have done the same thing! :)

Nate said...

Wow! Five posts in as many days! I'd better get on it. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a fan of Taylor Hicks...yes, I know, I'm very perceptive...it's a gift, I can't help it.