I do have a date with the dentist on Wednesday, it's something i'm NOT looking forward to.
I MAY need a root canal, they won't know til they get in...plus the tooth is in the front SO those shots are the worst. I know it sounds crazy but I had NO idea that I had one that bad.
So pray they don't have to hold me down as they try to numb it, because shots are not my friend.
Our cat is insane, seriously he's worse then a little kid!










5 comments:
Hey Friend! Sorry I have not posted or commented in awhile. Miss y'all.
Needles - I hate them too! I once kicked the doctor in his particulars and tried to run out of the hospital. They had to get 5 nurses to come hold me down. Needles no me likey!
Hopefully you won't need a root canal. Last time I was in a dentist office was to get my wisdom teeth out. The only good thing that came out of that was he overdosed me on valium by mistake and I felt quite pleasant for a few days after.
Yikes!! i normally look forward to the dentist because I love the clean feeling i leave with, but going to have a procedure involving needles...not that is not fun. Hopefully you won't need one and you can run out of there as fast as possible.
wow it's almost your 25th Birthday! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday My Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday to you! love ya girl cant wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment