Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh how the weekends go by.....

Alright so I guess it is time for an update from me.

We went to San Antonio this past weekend to visit Natalie and Jason and baby Jackson. He is the sweetest baby in the world and also the cutest baby BOY in the whole world. :)
On Saturday Natalie had to go sing at a wedding and so Stephen and I babysat Jackson for about an hour and a half. I was holding him and he was trying to sit up so I sat him up against the couch and got this cute picture of him holding the remote to the TV and one little finger on a button along with his other hand on the top of his baby bottle. He looked like a little man enjoying his Saturday off. Too bad it was on Stephen's cell phone or else I would of posted it here, I was so proud of that picture. LOL
We really had a wonderful time up there, i love seeing how much Jackson has grown between the times we do see him. The next time probably won't be until Thanksgiving and by then he will be 6 months, how time flies by. Thanks Natalie and Jason for having us, you guys rock.

My car was also in the shop on Friday again......I was told to sell that car fast before it fell apart on me....I thought it was doing that right now. So Stephen and I are in the process of deciding on what to do. Hopefully God will point us in the right direction.

There is really nothing much going on, just the same old things on a day to day basis. We have about 6 weeks until our vacation and I'm so ready for it. It's been a long year.
Alright well I need to get to work, it's a Monday again and another week has begun. I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and have a good week.

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

Glad you had fun on your trip. he is a cute baby! have a great week.