So I have to tell you that getting up at 5:30 every morning for 5 days straight every week is really hard when you are pregnant and you feel sick ALL day long. This part has really drained me and everyday I get home at 4:30 I end up sleeping til 6 and then it's off to bed by 10 again.
I feel like i'm worth nothing right now, and I'm praying that the next 4 weeks go by really fast.
It's wierd thinking about being pregnant, but after I heard the heartbeat and saw our little baby it became more real. I still can't believe it's really happening. Today at work the CFO asked me if I was pregnant and I told him yes and he gave me a hug and congratulated me. For a minute there I thought he was going to rub my tummy. I'm not sure if i'm going to like that very much, especially when I get really big. A friend from work is going to get me a shirt for Christmas that says " It's not a genie in a bottle so don't rub me". I think that would be hilarious.
Anyways I just thought I would share my thoughts while I was still awake. Please pray for me, as I'm having a really time working feeling like I do.
Thanks for everyone's comments and thoughts and prayers, I appriciate it all so much.
You guys are awesome!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










16 comments:
That shirt is going to be so cool. Any chance she can get you an early Christmas present? I'm praying for you, and everyone please pray that Michelle's Cyst gets smaller...please!!!!!!
i love that shirt! once you are done with it pass it on. i definately wont want to grant ANY one's wishes when i am pregnant! hope you get past this phase. all i did was work and sleep and sleep some more so hang in there. and i know the fun part will come soon! :) night night...
SOMEBODY NEEDS A HUG!
where's Barney? someone needs to bring in Barney...
Dude, Barney is gay.
I killed Barney...he's no more
ya well PBS says differently. unless someone called him back from the dead.... hmmmmmmm... let's think about that one...
I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too!!
oh man... that song just goes on and on my friends some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because....
Like I said, I killed Barney. The one on PBS is an imposter. He's a poser of the Barney that I buried in Tyler TX under someone's new house being built.
oh man. that's awful Stephen! whatever did Barney ever do to you? i guess i will have to have Dennis go out there and dig him up and dump him somwhere else... sorry Dennis but it's got to be done!
Dude Kristen, he was joking, don't go diggin up the dirt lookin' for barney when he isn't there.
Gosh.
yall are all weird love josh
I remember those days!! Hang in there!! I remember actually laying my head down in the middle of class and falling asleep for a couple of seconds. This was before I knew I was preggers and couldn't figure out why I was so tired. I too would come home and sleep till late evening and then be up for a couple hours, and then back to bed!! It gets better!! Oh, and enjoy your rest/sleep...it is a rare commodity (sp?) the first couple months after your precious baby is born! But it is all worth it!! :)
Congratulations, Michelle!! That is so exciting!! I love your name choices too. :) I'll be praying for you guys!! I'll pray that everything improves with your cyst as well, it's very common to find cysts in pregnancy I've been told, and I know God can totally make it a non issue.
I remember always getting a wave of exhaustion at exactly 9pm every night...I just couldn't make it a minute past that. Don't worry the second trimester is awesome and you get a big energy boost and its great! Get as much sleep as you need. You're growing a baby in there at rapid speeds and your body knows what is best for you!!
I just thought of a middle name for Ashton--Parker! Can't think of any for Reese yet, but I like the idea of a family name. Dig deep...we even found out that someone way way way back in our family was named Hayden! ha!! and that was months after she was born!
Post a Comment