Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A little update

Okay so I have gotten some good ideas on baby names.

We are still almost positive about the girl name (Addyson Kailee)

But here are some ideas that I got from some people and I'm going to try them out.

What do you think about these three names?:

Reese Parker
Reese Ashton
Reese Andrew

I want to thank everyone for their help and I would love some more ideas to go with Reese. Stephen pretty much has his heart set on Reese for a first name.
I'm sure we can find something good to go with it.

i'm secretly praying for a girl ;)

So i'm getting kind of thick around the middle and it's in this stage where you don't want to look fat but you aren't big enough to look pregnant, it's frustrating. Especially when your normal clothes feel like they are closing in on you.......so uncomfortable...:(
Also did any of you get the question of the day "how are you feeling?" all day long when you were working while pregnant?
Do they want the truth that i'm sick to my stomach all day long and miserable, ready to fall asleep at the drop of the hat....or do they want me to say "i'm okay"?
I think i'm going to hurt the next person that asks me that question.

So that is that...I only have 6 more days of work before vacation and I'm so looking forward to it.
That is what is pulling me through these next 2 weeks.....
Other then that everything is GREAT!!!!
Until next time, have a great week.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you don't like the name Reese, we could look at the possibilities of Fred, Norton, Herb, Bill, Joe, Nick, Earl, Ned...those are just a few. How's Reese sounding now? Secretly praying for a girl? What's up with that? I'm praying for anything that is healthy and that God has already planned. So...I like Reese Parker...has that important sound to it...Reese Parker Griffis! Nice.

Michelle said...

I LOVE Reese Parker too!!!!

Laura said...

Reese Parker Griffis sounds pretty good!! But remember you can always change your minds if you WANT to!!

Melissa said...

You are not the only one who gets tired of that question!! Especially when they look so concerned. I've started asking "why do you ask?" So annoying! I mean I know that they're trying to be compassionate, but seriously folks! :) And I hate to say, it will most likely continue through postpartum... Oh, and the annoyances will increase, I'm afraid, but so do the fun things, like finally looking pregnant, and feeling good in your second and even third trimester, and feeling the baby move, and so many other things! :) Hang in there for the next few days, and have so much fun on vacation!!

Oh, and I love your name choices!!!

Natalie Powers said...

i like reese parker a lot too....

and yes being pregnant...people ask you strange things. ha.

Anonymous said...

So...uh...how are you feeling? ;)

Michelle said...

So oh uh...where do you want to be buried???

Anonymous said...

Next to John Lennon, please. :)

KriSTeN said...

hmmmmmmmm i like reese andrew... cute. and parker. cute... and um hey how are you feeling? hahaha just kidding! oh wait i am with stephen on that one. Billy Bob or Ned Earl.. i think that's nice... hahaahaahahahahahah love ya girl

Michelle said...

Well we are still thinking about names, and we might just change both middle names up.....hm...you may have to wait until we figure it out..or i could tell you privately later. heehhe