Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Names

Well since I told you we were going to have a baby I might as well tell you the names we have been thinking about.

If it's a girl we would like to name her:
Addyson Kailee

If it's a boy we like the name:
Reese
Ashton

But we don't have any middle names for those.
If you have any idea please feel free to share!
Thanks for the many congrats and the prayers, we both appriciate it all so much.

Have a great Hump Day.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! :) I love Addyson!! (not any chance it came from Grey's?? ;)) Reese and Ashton are cute too. What's Stephen's middle name? Or your dad or grandpa's name? Middle names can be family names. Hudson's middle name is Michael after Derek's dad. Just a thought! I'm so excited for you guys!! :) Oh, and FYI, I read about your hot tub thing about your vacation...and I think you may want to stay away from that...check with your doc! Maybe that was just to throw us off before we knew you were preggers!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like Addyson a lot...I thought about it if I have a girl..I was gonna go with a _______son theme..I love Madison too...Hudson, Madison, Addison, etc. Hmmmm, middle names for Reese?? Marshall, Andrew, Ryan, I don't know, I'll keep thinking for you! Yeah, you have plenty time to come up with it!! :) Sorry about the hot tub thing...but double check with your doc!!

KriSTeN said...

ya i was wondering about the hot tub thing too... dont think that's too safe depending on how long you stay in... i love those names. they will be so cute once you get the middle names figured out... i like stephen's middle name but whatever you pick will be great!

texandawg said...

Yes Ryan is a good middle name.....*cough*

Or Hance!!!

Michelle said...

Hance?? where in the heck did that come from??? LOL

texandawg said...

Rachel Erin asked about your dad's middle name...

I think it's a great idea!!!

texandawg said...

Have a great hump day?

Michelle said...

Yes Wednesday's are called Hump Days, you sound like you homeschooled or something.
Yes Hance is dad's middle name, and Wade's middle name, why would I go and name my child that too...??????
That's Wade's job

Wa Hance

LOL

texandawg said...

Sorry, I don't worry about which day is hump day...

Anonymous said...

Reese Ashton sounds awesome honey, but I thought those were Middle names...Reese Ashton Griffis, Addyson Kailee Griffis? I'm so confused, and I'm the husband.

Michelle said...

Well you said you weren't sure of Ashton, but we liked Reese soooo therefore we have to come up with a middle name in CASE it is a boy....but the girl name is set. LOL we could take out a d if you really want to.
Adyson Kailee
don't be confused just go along with it all, remember I'm the one going through all this pain. :) LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

When I suggested Ashton I suggested it as a middle name for Reese. :) And Stephen should just nod and smile. Like he has a say in this or something. Hmph.

Michelle said...

I love you Abby! You rock my socks off.

Anonymous said...

Nod and smile? Right...

Michelle said...

That's exactly right!

Laura said...

You won't have to worry about the hot tub. The temps the problem (most are at 104 degrees) and dad keeps it cooler. (96 degrees) So it will be like a nice warm bathtub...

KriSTeN said...

awesome! that's good to know mom. love ya

Anonymous said...

what about reese roper griffis huh what do you think?? ,josh