Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Feelings

I can't believe it
6 weeks and 3 days we will find out what our precious baby is!!!
I know i'm a dork and I'm counting down, but this is so awesome to think about.

I felt something the other day....it felt like my stomach did a sumersalt...i'm not sure if it was gas or the beginning of the fluttering....it was cool.
I'm excited for more of these feelings.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Feeling and seeing the babe move is the coolest part of pregnancy for me! You'll begin to feel it more and more and it's so fun because no one will ever feel your baby like you do, ever. I think it's just so special!! Enjoy!!

I can't wait to find out what you are having either :)

Oh, and I couldn't check your blog either, but it looks like it's back up and running. :)