Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

Car Update

I should be working...shhh don't tell.
So an update on those crazy laws!

I took my car to the dealership (never buy a used car at a DODGE, CHRYSLER dealership) Anyways I finally got a hold of the New Car Manager and he told me if it passed last year to bring it up and if it doesn't pass then bring up the fact that it passed last year. So I take it and they tell me it's going to be about 10 minutes to inspect it and drive off with it. I feel good about it because they actually were gone for more than 5 minutes. Well they came back and said that it didn't pass because of the tint. SOOO i started telling them that they passed it before I drove off with it last year, they send me to the manager and before I get to talk to him I am called back to the service center to be told that they are going to strip my tint down and redo it to the legal amount free of charge, after that they were going to inspect it. I was so happy, I think they knew they did something wrong and could get in TONS of trouble if anyone found out.
Well my car passed and my windows look great( i was worried that it wouldn't be the same as it was and i really liked them) but it's just a shade lighter and at the legal amount and I got my oil changed and my inspection done and my car is ready for the weekend in San Antonio.
My dear friends and I are going to meet in San Antonio at a friends house and have a Girls weekend (and her 1 year old son Jackson) Addyson will be coming and I cannot wait to show her off, we are going to have a blast. So I'm ready and the car is ready, so watch out cops you can't stop me if i'm not speeding now. haha
I will post pictures when I get back.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay that you car is fixed, and for free to!! :) Have so much fun on your girls' weekend! Can't wait for the pictures. :)

Unknown said...

We got stopped once in our Accord because they thought it was illegal but it was a hair under the illegal limit so we were ok. So annoying to get pulled over for something that petty though. Glad you got yours worked out!

Have a fun weekend :)