Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

House update

I apologize for being so behind on updating. The was taken a week or so ago. Our builder is telling us we should be closing in the middle of December so we are just praying it all works out. I'm so excited!!!! They painted on Thursday and put the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms. I can't wait until it's all done. I'm going to go measure for blinds and curtains this week. I actually have gotten the whole week off so I'm going to be working on packing and cleaning and all the other stuff I can't seem to find time to do. I hope all is well with you guys. Lindsay you and your family are in my prayers, keep being positive God has you all in His hands.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Talk about fast! How exciting that you guys could be in before Christmas!! Christmas in your very own home!! Woo-hoo! Have fun getting everything done this week!

Jenny said...

I love your house!! It's so nice! I'm happy for you guys...you'll be in it before you know it. Awwww...you'll have Addyson's first Christmas in your new house.

Unknown said...

So glad for you guys! Thanks for the prayers! Keep them coming!