Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Small Update

Wow, so it's been so busy around here.
Wednesday the 12th we had our walk through on our house and we are officially closing on Wednesday the 19th. So This week will be busy moving and such, I'm so excited!!

Friday night we went to the Thirday and Jars of Clay concert, it was awesome!! Some great friends bought us tickets as a Christmas gift and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Saturday was my work Christmas party, it was pretty boring I must say, unless of course you are a drinker and then you probably would be so toasted you wouldn't really know what you were doing, so yeah I'm sure those people had fun. LOL
Sunday all of us in our family threw my mom a surprise 50th b'day party, she was soo surprised!! it was a lot of fun I must say.
So that's about it, our lives are so busy, and I'm not even finished with Christmas shopping much less packing things up. I can't wait to be moved in and not have to worry about this stressful time.
The great thing about it all is i'm off on Wednesday at 10am until Jan 2nd. I'm so excited!!!
I get to be with my baby girl the whole time!!!
Alright wel lI'm going to spend some time with the lil one and make some dinner. I hope all is well on the whole blogger side of things.
Oh and I will post some pictures when I get them uploaded.

4 comments:

KriSTeN said...

wow till jan. 2nd.... i will miss our daily emails... :(
i am so happy for you guys. i cant wait to come see your brand new house! love ya!

KriSTeN said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW HOUSE! cant wait to see it! love ya!

Melissa said...

Yay for a break from work for the holidays! Enjoy every minute and try not to stress to much with all you have to do! Merry Christmas! :)

KriSTeN said...

Happy 7 months Angel girl! i love you Addyson. such a sweet and happy and precious baby... i am the most blessed aunt ever!
you are such a doll and i love the "ms. santa clause" look...
gorgeous picture Michelle! :)
love yall cant wait to see you guys
Merry Christmas
love, Aunt Kiss