Look what Stephen, Josh and I did yesterday?We finally got some grass in our back yard. It was tedious work but we are almost done, one more pallet and we should be good. We could of spread them apart and let them grow together but we decided we didn't want gaps soooo we are just going to spend a little more money and make them side by side. Anyways we are proud! Pictures will soon follow when it's all complete.
Next project: Addyson's room!

I marked off the corners of the yard to create a little flower garden :)
I'm so excited










5 comments:
wow! that looks so great!
Yay flowers! Just don't edge it with metal trim and then trip and fall on it....knee first. You might guard yourself if/when Matt ever visits. ha
Yay!! How fun! :)
I remember the days of laying the sod in our house that we lived in for 2 months! It was a pain in the neck and in the washer and all over the floor in the kitchen!
looks good!! isn't fun having a house??
Post a Comment