Well we finally finished the majority of Addyson's room. All i really have to do is hang a few pictures and my mom is making the curtains because I can't find any that match. My mother-in-law is making pink and brown butterflies for me to put as a border around the top of the room. I'm going to put up some white shelves and get a rug. I'm really excited, it turned out well. If you notice from the first and last picture Addyson has taken all the stuffed animals off in a matter of seconds. LOL
Enjoy




9 comments:
Aww! It's very cute! Love the pink and brown! :)
way to go...oh and don't worry about the stuffed animals...hayden tears her room apart every single day. sometimes i just think...i'm going to leave it until she is 10 and then clean it up :)
i love it michelle! great job... i am so glad you had so much help from everyone. i would have loved to help paint but it just didnt work out that way... i cant wait to see it in a few weeks.
have a great week!
ha it's as if she is saying "what mom? cant you see i am busy here?" hahaahaha so cute!
So adorable!!! I love it!!! Now you need a boy's room!!
wow, you guys did great! good job!
I love the room Michelle! I really love pink and brown together! How is it to be a stay at home mommy?
Love the room! I think brown and pink are very good colors that go great together.
It looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I love pink and brown--so adorable! And yes, I agree with Lindsay...I'm not cleaning it up until he's 10, or maybe even 18!! :)
Post a Comment