
Today was my last day at the company that I have worked over 5 years at. In those 5 years I have grown close to many people at work. Today as I walked out of those doors for the last time as a "co-worker" I felt like the book was closed, it was an end of a season. As much as it made me sad I realized that it was good, there was a new beginning right around the corner. I will miss that part of my life more than I thought but again it's a new season.

As soon as I got home and held my little girl I realized that the new book was being written, a book in the new series....I'm ready for this adventure and I am so excited to be able to have this opportunity to be with my daughter, home where I belong. So yes even if things are sad for a moment I know that God has HUGE plans for us and I do believe this next step will be more exciting than the last.
1 comment:
yes, you are right, and God is slowly writing the pages of your new book. i am so happy for you. and i know it must have been hard to say goodbye... but i am sure you made impressions on those people that will last them the rest of their lives. this is going to be an amazing story for you guys... congratulations. to be home with baby and hubby is truly an amazing accomplishment...
congrats Michelle. love you!
Post a Comment