Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Park time

We went and got her pictures taken for Easter, she was worn out

Such a silly little girl

I love this picture, I"m sure she is wondering what her aunt is doing

One of my favorite pictures, if you can tell she has 4 teeth!!!

Just relaxing f or a bit



We went to the park for the very first time. The swing was a little big but she had a lot of fun!

Ready....Set........GOOOOOO

Wheeeeeeee

This is fun mom, keep it going!!

She is sinking down farther and farther

Okay this is probably enough swinging


I'm not sure why the sad face....I thought she was having fun

She wasn't too sure about this one

She tried to take off before I could help her

Afterwards she looked so sleepy

And then she pulled her blanket close and fell asleep ....The end

2 comments:

KriSTeN said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i love those pics! i want to go to the park with you guys the next time i am down! i bet she was so much fun!
such a cutie pie...
i LOVE the last one... i love it when you hold her and she grabs that blanket and goes face down in it to snuggle... such a doll!

Melissa said...

:) Love park weather and fun! The pictures of her swinging are so funny. :)