Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All about Addyson!!!

Here are some cute pictures of our wonderful daughter. She has such a pretty smile. Even when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't do. Enjoy!


Playing her daddy's guitar hero!!! She made him proud



She loves when she is playing and you start talking to her....she LOVES attention



"I think I want to pick this up"

" This is heavier than I thought"
"I did it! I'm so proud, look what I did."

She wanted her ball....even if it meant being in a cramped space.


She loves putting purses over her shoulder....she is such a girl




"I'm ready to leave mom"


These eyes just melt my heart
Just chilin on her favorite bear
Sometimes she just drops and lays down for a few (only a few)
Stephen put a cape on her and she LOVED it, she was walking around like she was all that


My baby is growing up!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

playing guitar hero to wearing a purse. too cute!!!

KriSTeN said...

awwww Addyson you are such a doll. so cute. i love everything about you!!!!
you are going to be a great big sister! a little jealous of course but still great. you have so many people to love and give you attention you will be just fine!!!

Natalie Powers said...

oh my gosh. i LOVE those pics of her!