Yesterday I realized that Addyson is much of a mommy's little girl. I was trying to cook dinner last night and every time I got up to stir the food she would follow me in the kitchen after me. She would grab my legs and then get upset when I didn't pick her up. Oh my she was soo cranky last night, I think because she got up early and only took one nap and she was hungry. But all the same everywhere I went she followed after me jabbering and fussing and all I thought about was "what am I going to do with two of these?". LOL
Alright so I hate getting blood taken, I hate it with a passion. Since getting pregnant with Addyson it seems to of gotten a lot better because I found that I had a "lucky arm" that gave great blood and with such speed. Well yesterday I forgot which arm was my "lucky arm" and I started freaking out because I couldn't believe I couldn't remember. I point to the arm that I thought it was and right when she stuck me I realized I was wrong!!! I jerked and messed the needle up and the blood would not come so then I started panicking and things started going fuzzy and I started sweating profusely. I had to lay down because I thought I was going to pass out. It took a while but she finally got all the blood she needed and with a glass of water I was fine. That was horrible, Oh I don't think I will EVER forget which arm is my lucky arm. EVER!
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
What I have heard from other people is that it is hard in the beginning with two little ones but you adapt to it and then it is great when they are older. Everyone at our church kept asking when Caleb was 18months old when are you going to have another one and I was just scared to death to have two little ones. I am even nervous sometimes now thinking about how I am going to do everything. I mean to think about having to just go to the grocery store. I would have to load Caleb up in the back of the cart and then put the baby in the front of the cart. It is going to be a project. And then where do you put all the groceries? Things like that run through my head everyday, but people do it and so I guess we will just have to jump on board with those people! I am sure once we get use to it it will be no big deal. I am sorry about your poor arm. When the lady took blood for me she must have tried so many different times too. Luckily, I am not bad with blood and shots. Okay, well I will be praying and thinking about you. Talk to ya again.
hey girl. i am sorry about the blood taking. i thought i was bad. i hate needles and dread the visit way before i actually even go... and it takes the nurse at least five minutes to find a vein good enough. ugh... so sorry..
aww Addyson loves her mommy... she is just such a cutie pie. i cant wait to have a baby that needs/wants/loves me so much as to follow me from room to room wanting my attention... i know it's a lot of work but you do such a great job and you have such a great reward at the end of the day!
you can do it!!!! love ya. hope you have a wonderful weekend.
swimming! it's great for you. :)
i've only gained 14 lbs!
Yes time sure does fly!! Dad is doing great he's just working like crazy and glad that he got my lil brother out of high school!! I think Aaron is pretty adorable too, thank you for the comments!! When I told Kim that you and Kristen were pregnant at the same time she was so excited for ya'll, because she and I will never be!
Post a Comment