So I forgot to mention that Addyson has 12 teeth now. She has gotten a molar on each side up and down. So thats 8 front teeth and 4 molars. They just keep popping up. She is such a good baby.
She says "hot" and "go" all the time now. She learned hot when she was trying to touch my straightener and hair dryer so I told her it was hot and she has said it since then. Anything that could be hot she says it. She puts her palm out and says "hot". It's s cute. Then I'll say "lets go" and she will go "DOO" instead of using a g she uses a d. It's adorable. My baby is growing up way too fast! Oh and she will even go get stuff for me. I'll say "Addyson bring me that towel on the floor" and she will go get it and bring it to me. She knows what a lot of things are. She knows people's names and will turn to them when I ask where so and so is. She has become such a mommy's girl too. She toddles after me and wants me to hold her and cuddle her. I LOVE being a mom to her. It's such an amazing feeling.
We have this morning ritual that after she gets up we drop her blanket and pacifier into the bed for her nap. Well today she wouldn't give it up. I kept saying "put it in the bed" and she would giggle and turn her head away. So I took the blanket and put it in the bed and she got upset and wouldn't turn her face toward me. LOL I took the pacifier out and put it in her bed and she was not too happy about that but soon got over it. I think it's funny, most days she will drop them in there by herself and be so proud. After that we go to her changing table and I will ask if she wants to go potty on the pot and she will smile and grin and laugh and get all excited. I take her diaper off and set her on the ground and she will go straight to her potty chair and sit on it. She will laugh for a few minutes and then grunt and go to the bathroom. No she isn't all the way there yet but she knows what it's about and she loves going on the potty. I'm telling you this child is pretty smart. She blows my mind away sometimes. My goal is by 2 she will be all done. I just have to be consistant with her and stick with it especially since she is willing and interested. The Lord has given me such an amazing child and for that I'm trully blessed.
Love my Life
13 years ago










1 comment:
that's a lot of teeth! she's not a baby anymore that's for sure. what a sweet little momma's helper.
Post a Comment