Addyson came to me just a second ago with that smile, the one that means she is doing something or has done something. I noticed she was chewing on something so I reached my finger in her mouth and pulled out a small little tooth.....it happens to be our dog's puppy tooth that fell out at some point. Yes that's right folks my child had a nasty puppy tooth in her mouth. I wonder what else she has swallowed that I have no idea about....is there even a moral to this story??? Should I make sure there are no puppy teeth just lying around???? I never in a million years would of thought of that one.
Oh and I think she is going to be reaching her terrible twos a little early.........YIKES!
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
Ha that is really funny! It is amazing what they will do.
That made me laugh out loud michelle!! I would have never thought of that one either!!
ha! that is too funny! i'm sure she's swallowed a few things you don't know about. your a good mommy and who would have ever thought about looking for puppy teeth on the floor??
oh my gosh. that's hilarious... addyson you are a stinker!!!
good luck with the two's. she is a crazy little girl taht's for sure!!!! keeps you on your toes!
love you addyson!
Post a Comment