Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to announce the birth of my NEPHEW Elijah Dean!!!!! He was born on 01/11/08 at 2.21pm. He was a whopping 8lb 6oz 21 1/2 inches long.
Pray for Elijah, he had minor issues but I think things are much better now. Kristen endured so much for so long and I am so proud of her, she did an amazing job. Just pray for a fast recovery since he was born by c-section. I will keep the pictures coming but here are some for now. He looks like Dennis and look at that natural mohawk. I am so thankful I was there the whole time!!

Kristen and Dennis, he is wonderful in every way, love you both,



Mr. Cone Head






Al La Natural Mohawk

Aunt Michelle and Uncle Stephen with Elijah

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

ohhhhhhhhh wow you have some great pics too... uncle stephen, aunt michelle and cousin addyson we love you so much! thank you so much for coming! i cant wait to see yall again and Elijah misses yall already!