Thanks,
Michelle
I received my results today and the doctors found a second tumor on one of my other parathyroids. I will have to get surgery to remove two of my four parathyroids. I have a consultative appointment with the surgeon next Tuesday morning to set up the actual surgery. I expect I will miss about a week’s worth of work. Of course I am trying to get everything taken care of as soon as possible.
Feel free to pass this information along to whomever you feel would like to pray for us. We appreciate everyone’s prayers as we go through this process.
Thank you,
Shane Tucker










1 comment:
I have been meaning to comment but when I see your blog I normally just say a quick word of prayer. I love the updated pics of Addyson too. I can't believe how big she is now. We drove through our old neighborhood two weekends ago while we were in town for Lexi's birthday and saw that our old house was for sale. It made me want to buy it again. I do love where I live now in SA but just seeing my first house that I bought for sale again brought up some old feelings. Hope you are doing good. Talk to ya again soon.
Post a Comment