
Alright I am proposing a game, it's called the Name Game.
We need help with finding the right name for our new addition coming in November.
I want you to post your ideas of the names that you think we would like.
The names have to be cute but unique, I like names that can be boy names but also girl names, or vise versa. Or just plain cute. ;)
The catch is you won't know if we are choosing your name until the baby is born. That means no family, friends and so on. We are keeping the name a secret this time around.
For those that know a couple of our ideas please don't post on here what those are. You have to come up with your own.
Also we have a couple names on our list, if those names are given by anyone and we go ahead with our ideas there is no winner for that name. That will cut out those that do know our ideas and try to "cheat" LOL
There is a reward, whoever's name we use and after we announce we will be sending you a gift card to your favorite place/restaurant.
So let the game begin!!!










11 comments:
These are JOey's names for you!
He says "Sam" or "Pat" He came up with these all on his own!
I hope we win!
(I'm not gonna guess!)
-Lindsey B
Tell Joey that I actually do like Sam.....maybe with some other letters added on. And here is the thing, I don't want you to guess my names I want your ideas!!! I need some more options.........so tell Joey thanks and keep sending those ideas.
i always thought these were pretty...jada reese, or jadyn reese, jaya..
I like Emerson for a girl or possibly a boy. Sounds good with Addyson.
I also like Kennedy for a girl.
Trying to think of some boy names...hmmm...
Reid or Ryder?
I like Mackenzie for a girl...
I like Harrison for a boy....
Taylor, Jordan, Chris/Kris...these are all non-gender specific. Then there is Avery (A's for both Addyson and Avery), Emery, etc. These are a few I thought of. How fun!!!
I like Brielle for a girl. Parker could be non-gender specific. Or Taylor...Hudson's Mother's Day Out class has some interesting names...Zadyn, Aidan, Macy, Emerson, Dawson, Grayson...I'll let you know if I come out with some more!
annmarie, anelizabeth (that's my neighbors name), Everlee, Harper, Rhyan (that was hayden's alternate name),
boy's names...i can't think of many except our favorite boy names that we still have on lockdown, just in case ;)
I do like Ryder, Hank, & Madden
good luck...naming is so fun.
I was actually signing on to give my idea of "Avery" and then read that Deb already did :) Maybe it's a sign, lol...Addyson and Avery sound really cute together :)and I like strong names like Zack, Nick (Nicolas) or Jake for boys...
madison, regan, or riley could be for a boy or girl
Bryn
Delainy
Hudson
Kylie
Kemma
Landry
Olivia
Parker
Addysn
Dara
Post a Comment