My brother Wade graduated from SAGU this weekend and it was so awesome to see him graduate from college. I am so very proud of him. When he decided to go off to SAGU I remember encouraging him to go for it despite how much it cost. He felt that he was suppose to be there and I remember reminding him that he needed to follow where God leads him. God led him to SAGU where he studied hard and got a 3.9 GPA. Such a smart man. Anyways Congrats to him for working hard and doing his best in everything he has done.
Second, on the night of his graduation he proposed to his girlfriend Priscilla (who also graduated with him). They are planning the date for Jan. I'm so excited for both of them and where God will lead them together.
Two weddings months from each other. Wow. 4 of use will be married, only 2 left!! Our family is growing.
Third, we went and stayed with some great friends last night. Abby and Blayne just bought a new house in Dallas and we got the privilege to be one of the first people to see it! They also had this amazing contraption that I love with all my heart!! lol I am planning on having Stephen buy this for me one day...maybe for Mother's day???? ha ha I do have a picture of it.

Thanks Abby and Blayne for letting us drink your yummy coffee!!!
Love you guys.










1 comment:
I have been asking Derek for one of those for about 3 months! Aren't they great???
And congrats to your brother! :)
Post a Comment