Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Introducing Mimi

We were shopping at Kohls yesterday and Addyson had picked up a stuffed animal. When we got to the checkout I looked at Stephen and said "are we getting that??" he said "of course!" with a little smile. With daddy it's whatever Addyson wants she gets. I think we all spoil her in some way. But it's pretty much been fun.....she is a doll and who could resist that little smile.
We got home and I asked her what she wanted to name her and she replied "Mimi". Hey it's whatever she can say. So now Addyson has a new friend named Mimi, I'm sure this will only last until our next shopping trip to Kohls. Jake, her last one is somewhere on the floor...poor Jake.
My little pumpkin!


No comments: