We had a BIG year in 2009 and many lasting memories.
*In January:
My first nephew Elijah was born and was an AMAZING addition to our family
I decided that I wanted to lose 30 pounds and went on Weight Watchers.
*In February:
We went to Dallas for my brother Josh's basketball tournament and had a blast
We found out that Addyson would be a big sister
*In March:
We saw our precious baby and he/she looked healthy
*In April:
Stephen and I celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage together.
We went to Austin and visited amazing friends.
Found out that we had lost our baby but knew that God was taking care of him/her.
*In May:
My brother Wade graduated from college with his Bachelor degree
Watched my brother Wade ask his girlfriend Priscilla to be his wife
Visited some wonderful friends in Dallas
Celebrated Addyson's 2nd birthday with a Dora Party.
*In August:
Watched my brother Ryan and his finance graduate from college with their Bachelor degree
Turned 28
*In September:
Got to see most my family from Indiana
Celebrated the union of my brother Ryan and his finance Elsa in marriage.
*In October:
Celebrated my husbands 31st birthday in San Antonio with friends and Fiesta Texas
*In December:
Full blown preparations for my brother Wade's wedding began
Lost 29 pounds!
All in all it was an amazing year...we had so much going on that the year just flew by.
This year started out with a bang.
We have already:
Been to Austin to celebrate my brother Wade and his finance Priscilla's wedding
Seen my Grandpa from Indiana
Watched my nephew Elijah turn the big 1
Celebrated 3 family birthdays
Been to a funeral
This year hopefully will slow down a little and let us enjoy things a little more.
Addyson is just getting bigger and bigger by the day and is so stinking smart. If you have any doubt on the I phone just let my 2 1/2 year old show you how to use it. ha ha
I hope 2009 was wonderful for you and I look for what God has in store for us for 2010!










No comments:
Post a Comment