Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A nice weekend

Last weekend was our 6th anniversary and we decided that we would get away to Dallas and enjoy a weekend off. My sister in law found us a great deal at The Westin by the airport so we ended up there. It was a nice relaxing weekend with tons of food and shopping.
Sunday we spent Easter Sunday at the church that my brother, Wade, youth pastors at. The church put on an Easter production called "Late Night with Wade Bearden". Wade and Priscilla work great together when it comes to directing/acting.
Stephen had been off that whole week so it was a great ending to a great week.
I can't believe it's already been 6 years, time flies by so fast. I wonder what God has in store for us in the next 6 years. Can't wait to find out.

When we got home we could not find Addyson's stuffed animal Mimi anywhere. I called the hotel the next day and we had left it there so I had them ship it back to us. There was a homecoming celebration today as we found a box at our front door with Addyson's beloved Mimi.






No comments: