Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 04, 2012

3 months ALREADY???

 
Well our son has turned 3 months old. I knew it would happen but not this quickly. He is such a ham and I can't imagine what life would be like without him!!! These are a few of the things Simon has accomplished this month.
 
-He smiles ALL the time, you can just talk to him and he laughs and smiles
-He has decided to suck his thumb. I have tried to pull it out but he wants it. It's oh so adorable though.
-His neck has gotten so much stronger this month, he can really hold it up well.
-Today he laughed and it was the cutest sound ever
-He LOVES his sister, he laughs and smiles any time she comes and talks to him.
-He has started realizing when I'm not holding him, he will cry and once he gets in his mom's arms he is as happy as can be.
This week he has slept 9-11 hours a night without waking up. I LOVE getting more sleep!.
 
I can't explain how much love we have for this little critter. Addyson and Simon are going to be the best of friends one day!
 
Happy 3 months baby boy!
 
 
 
 





1 comment:

LB said...

The pictures are so cute! He is hamming it up in everyone of them LOL!