I can't believe our sweet baby boy is 1! There are moments in my life that I can get overwhelmed by life but when I sit back and look at all God has given us I feel so very blessed. These two amazing miracles are my life and even on the worst day I can't not feel so very blessed. This past year has come and gone with only a blink of an eye. I knew it would happen but was not ready for it to be this fast. Simon is an amazing child. He makes me run circles, he makes me chase after him, he gives me heart attacks by all that I find in his mouth but he loves us so. His smile light up all of our lives. I've never seen Addyson so in love with another person as I see when they are together. I feel so complete and in love and am so excited to see what the next chapter is for our little family. We now have a 6 year old and a 1 year old. Yes I love these two with all that I am!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago


























1 comment:
Great pictures! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment