Okay so I did a stupid thing this morning. This morning I got out of the house a little early and thought I would stop and put a little bit of gas in my car. I was hoping not to have to put any in before the trip but I didn't know if I could make it to my parents and I didn't want to take that chance. So I go to the gas station on the corner of the street by work and I jumped out opened my gas tank and grabbed my Diamond Shamrock card and stuck it in the card slot. The machine starts beeping at me and says "This card is not accepted here". About that time I looked down and noticed that the colors were yellow and red and then it clicked...this corner has the Shell gas station and the gas station across the freeway was the Diamond Shamrock one. Wow, what a morning...so I guess I'm going to have to get it when I leave...because by that time I didn't have enough time to sit through a light to get to the other gas station.
What a dork! I'm glad no one was watching...actually I think these are the times when God is sitting up there with an amused smile on his face....
*slap hand to forhead*
I'm almost there...just 1 hour and 30 min left....its a mass of confusion around here!
Love my Life
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment