So we have 2 weeks left of this month....craziness I know.
How can time fly by so fast....it amazes me.
Last week my "service engine soon" light came on and I had no idea why. My car is only 3 years old, and it seemed to be in good condition. Well my inspection was up on the last day of March and yeah I didn't get a chance to get in inspected...so I thought maybe just maybe nothing would be wrong and they would pass my car when I did take it in. So Saturday I ran by Jiffy Lube to get the inspection done and the guy comes in and says "I'm sorry but your car didn't pass". He asked me if I had gotten gas recently and I was like yeah I got it Sunday...he then told me I hadn't clicked the lid all the way and the machine said I had a gas leak....so I said "well then its fixed right" and he proceeded to tell me that because the light was on he couldn't pass me even though the problem was fixed....so then i was told to go to Auto Zone to get them to turn the light off for free and then drive 100 miles and bring it back again. Well I go to Auto Zone and they aren't allowed to do that anymore....they can be fined up to 2000 dollars. So then he tells me to disconnect my battery for 20 min and if the light goes off then the problem was the gas cap not being tightened all the way, if its not then I have to take it somewhere so they can find the problem. Well Stephen disconnected my battery and when we reconnected it and turned the car on the light was off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, it had me worried for a little while....the Jiffy Lube guy said some people actually take their car to the dealership and pay 200 dollars to get the light to go off.....insane totally insane.
Sunday we went to college station because a friend of ours had just recieved his ring from A & M and he had a party for it. He had to eat this 4 lb burrito all by himself....it was HUGE....he actually did it....he had the very bottom left when we left, but I cannot believe he ate that huge thing......I think I would of been able to take 4 bites and been done. It looked good though, came from Free birds....great place from what I hear. So the party was fun and his parents are a hoot...and their son Caden is a doll! When we got there he came in and gave me a hug!
And if you point to his dad's ring and ask him what it is he actually says "Aggie ring". They didn't teach him that if you can believe it...he just up and said it one day...it's funny how much kids learn from watching...and he isn't even 2 yet.
We also watched two movies this weekend....Taxi (for the 2nd time) and Ocean's 12. Both great movies...I had a hard time keeping up with Ocean's 12, but it was pretty funny.
So now its Monday and it's another week a head of us.
I hope everyone has a great day...!
Love my Life
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment