Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rita

My office is closing at 5pm this evening and not opening up til Monday. That is unless we get flooded out and then we will probably have to come in on Monday and clean up. I'm so mad at this stupid hurricane....nothing we can do about it except pray hard.
We were suppose to go to Dallas this weekend, I'm not sure exactly what our plans will be now. I just pray it won't be as bad as it looks.
I hope everyone has a safe place to go and that this hurricane comes through fast and quickly and not as hard as what everyone things.

Good luck and be safe,
Love you all

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

i am so sorry girl... i know that everything is fine now. i am so sorry about ya'lls car. stinks that this week cost us so much money! see you soon


this comment was for you and i put it on alicia's....my bad... love ya girl