Well I have some semi interesting news for you all.
Friday night someone tried to steal my husbands car. They made a pretty big mess of it and didn't really get very far. They took off the sun roof, or should I say pried off the sun roof, they tried to pry open the trunk and bent up the back end...now there is a huge whole to where you can see in the trunk, they cut a whole bunch of wires on the drivers side under the stearing wheel, and then pried up some of the back seat, i guess looking for speakers or something. We also had a computer monitor in the back of his trunk and a nice jack that they took. I think their main goal was to steal the car but they must of been amateurs because it didn't happen, I guess something spooked them. They had the means to take his rims but they didn't even do that. The sad thing is we have to come up with the deductible for it to get fixed....which is fine but just a bummer. So Stephen took the car into the shop today and dropped it off for the estimate and picked up his rental car, he is excited it was a automatic, I guess even the people that like standards get a little tired of them. Anyways i called the insurance company this morning and they talked to the shop and they informed me that the shop said it was excessive damage and it MAY be a total loss. They are breaking it down now to estimate it. I would be sad because that car was paid for BUT Stephen and I have been talking about getting a truck next year, it just may happen a bit sooner. I guess whatever happens happens. It was a good car, we will miss it.
Well thats the little bit of interesting news that I have. Other than that I had a boring week off and am somewhat glad to be back to work. Although I would really enjoy being off and being able to go somewhere......
I hope you all are doing good after the huricane.
Love my Life
13 years ago










6 comments:
so i guess now is the time i can say something about the car thing huh? i got a head of myself and wrote on the wrong blog... i am sorry but i know it will all work out... talk to you later girl love ya!
ps. yes thieves SUCK and so does traffic....
I am sorry to hear about y'alls car. It will all work out though. I am in a situation right now where my trust and faith in God is so important so now I can share that with you. Believe that God will do a miracle and trust that He is doing it!!!
That stinks about your car. What kind is it? I'm glad ya'll are okay, though. Maybe you'll end up with a new truck after all.
It's a 97 Black Honda Accord.
I just heard back from them and so far the estimate is 3000 dollars to fix it, they still have 30% left to look over. That was just what they could see to the eye. Yeah a truck is nice but the payments aren't!!! lol
you need to update your profile because you're 24! now intead of 23.
Oh and...I'm sorry about the car and all that. I already told you that though. :( OK well I love you and I'll be praying for you guys!
What a bummer...I hate wrecks and thieves and anything that makes you have to work with insurance companies and it always seems like such a hassel to put the car in the shop for who knows how long and then wait and pay out the wazoo for something YOU DID NOT DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!! I'm really sorry for you guys, but maybe the new truck will be great and the payments won't be too bad.
Post a Comment