This weekend was so much fun.
Stephen and I decided at the last minute that we would go to Dallas to visit one of our favorite friends, Abby, after work on Friday. Actually we decided this about 5:30pm on friday evening. So he got home and we got ready and left for Dallas and got there about 10:20pm. We got up and met up with Abby on her lunch break and had lunch at this awesome Mexican Restaurant called On the Border. Then Stephen and I shopped all afternoon. It was so much fun. We got some Christmas gifts and also some stuff for ourselves. Let's just say it tired Stephen out.
After Abby got off work we went to Downtown Fortworth with her and Trish. It's so much fun down there....especially the chocolate shop we went into. YUM!
We left there and got back to Abby and Trish's about 9:30 and we left from there and headed home. Got home about 1:30am on Sunday morning....it seemed like it took FOREVER!!!
But we did make it to church that morning and then on to Papasitos with the family afterwards. Afterward we went home and crashed for the rest of the afternoon/evening. We did absolutely nothing. It was great. We still need to get both vehicles oil changed, but other than that besides a messy apt, we had a blast this weekend. It was nice to get away.
I also found out on my way to Dallas that my Aunt and Uncle and 4 cousins are coming here for Thanksgiving....they are arriving Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm so excited, to have family visit us...its great. I can't wait to see all the 4 cousins...we always seem to have a blast together. Hopefuly I can get off some next week and spend time with them.
This week is going to be hard and fast and long.....I work about 63 hours...its going to be great. But hopefully in 7 months I wont have to work at all....I'm praying....:) Please pray with me ! lol
Well thats about it, I'm here at work and I still have a while to go before I can go home and relax before tomorrow starts.
If I have any more interesting news before this week is over I'll let ya know.
Have a great week.
Oh and Thanksgiving is in 1 week and 3 days!! Whoo hoo
Christmas is in 6 weeks!
Oh and yes I have already put the Christmas tree up, with the lights. I haven't decorated it, just put the lights on it. I'm getting ready.
Love my Life
13 years ago










13 comments:
wow that fast huh?i cant wait to decorate our little tree... see you on friday night.
A Christmas tree already?????? What about Thanksgiving??? ;)
I LOVE ON THE BORDER!!!! Now you have me craving their fajitas....oh and queso....why can't we have an On the Border here!!!!!
Mom, see Christmas should last for more than a month..and plus I want the relatives to see it. hehe. PLUS I have no time, got to do it when I can.
Lindsay,
I love the chips there, it's such a great place...and their food is amazing!!!
Hopefully someone will get the idea to build one here. We will be the first in line.
how will you be the first in line if they open up while your at work?
Christmas, I LIVE FOR THIS!!!
I'm also known for my christmas whistle...
Can you give me a little Christmas whistle?? Oh Please???
Oh and um...i'll just be "sick" for a day. :)
oh please... your christrmas whistle? i dont believe it till i hear it!
hey mom you are just commenting everywhere huh? love ya
My Christmas tree is up already too. ;)
A week without updating, that's sad.
I updated Myspace...plus i have a butt load of mail...can i say that?
yes you can say that
Post a Comment