Alright well I'm here and it's been a super duper long week.
I dont have a baby to talk about,
I'm not pregnant so I can't talk about that.
I haven't gotten anything new,
I haven't moved into a real house yet,
No pets yet,
I'm doing the same exact thing I'v done for the past 3 years....
SO I have no idea what would be that interesting that someone would want to read.
All i can say is that this week and last week have been sooo long and that I'm ready for the weekend. Only 16 more hours left to work this week. I'm so thankful for that.
I just thought I would update and let you all know that I'm still alive and well but just busy.
I guess I'll post more when something changes....
I hope you all have a great rest of the week.
Love my Life
13 years ago










7 comments:
Sounds good to me.
Think of it this way.
With a baby- no sleep
Pregnant- you will be sick
Something new- it costs money
Real house- more to clean, bigger payment.
Pets- clean up after them, feed them(which cost money)
So, you COULD consider yourself lucky.:)
Ryan,
You always make me laugh! Thanks.
BUT I think I would be privelaged to do some of those things.
Hey, I'm just trying to bring the bright side out of things...
I like that positive thinking!! Your brother is absolutely right. I will keep some of those things in mind. Except I already have the pets and the house...
He is a nut! :)
HEY! Don't call me a nut!
Michelle!!! I had a blast this weekend!!! You and Stephen are the best! I'm so glad I got to see you guys. So now...I'll come there and we'll have fun! :) I'll bring you a salt rock to support Stephen's new addiction.
Post a Comment