Thank you everyone for praying for my Grandpa.
He is doing really good right now. It seems that his family has cheered him up.
They just ran test yesterday, he has had a heart problem since he was younger, and he never really thought it would hurt him. Well it caught up to him and they think that because of that it was letting out blood clots every now and then which was causing the strokes.
But I believe that everything will work out and he will be out of the hospital before we know it. He is a very strong man.
His hands and feet have been cracking for a long time, but yet he just would tape them up and play volley ball. He had hip surgry and instead of taking it easy he was right back out there with his league.....he's an extremely strong man, and I'm thankful that we have more time with him. God is good.
So thanks again for your thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement.
You guys are awesome!
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
I'm so glad he's doing well! Thanks for the update! :)
Yes you are right our Grandpa is a very strong man. I am sure he will be around for a very long time! He is a fighter!
I'm glad your granpa is doing better too!! Praise the Lord!! Congrats on your new position. That sounds like a great and challenging job. I will try to blog and email more often. I finally have the internet working at home...
Post a Comment