I've been tagged by Lindsay, so here goes:
Four jobs I've had:
Sales Clerk at Lifeway
File Clerk at a construction company
Receptionist at a construction company
Accounts Payable Administrator at a construction company
Four movies I can watch over and over:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Raising Helen
Wedding Planner
Napoleon Dynamite
Four TV shows I love to watch:
24
One Tree Hill
American Idol
Gilmore Girls
Four places I’ve been on vacation:
Gatlinburg, TN
Destin, FL
Mishawaka, IN
Douglasville, GA
Four favorite dishes:
Chicken and Dumplings
Sweet and Sour Chicken (PF Changs)
Green Bean Cassarole
Macaroni and Cheese ( I know it's not a dish but I love it)
Four Web sites I visit daily:
Mail.yahoo.com
Myspace.com
Fire Fighters Credit Union
Blogger.com
Four places I’d rather be:
Europe
West Coast
Colorado
Home
Four others I'd like to tag are:
Kristen
Alicia
Jenny
Nathan
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
so did you tag me? hope you have a good saturday. it stinks i am working while the weather is this great but i hope it's this nice tomorrow! see you tonight
Thanks for tagging me. How are you Michelle? Are you enjoying your new position?
I love Napoleon Dynamite! Gatlinburg is SOOOOO close to here, if you ever go again you have to come by. And also you're a bad influence! Now I have to spend the next 20 mins at work doing this...jk.
Post a Comment