Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 23, 2006

So much going on

So I haven't posted in quite a while, I've been crazy busy.
Not a lot going on from the outsiders stand point but there are a lot of changes going on in our lives. Stephen will be receiving a phone interview sometime this week or the next. If he passes that he will be flown to Nashville for a face to face interview. If he gets accepted into MIT (Manager in training) he will be going on to Dallas (we think) and training there for a couple months. After those months are over he will be given his very own store and that could be just about anywhere. Because of the circumstances of not knowing where we may end up in a couple months we have talked to Stephen's parents and they have allowed us to move in with them until we find out where we will be living. We are moving this weekend, I'm excited in the way of seeing that God has a great big plan for our lives. I'm so proud of my husband and all that he has accomplished in the last year. He has really proven himself and he is respected on top of everything. I'm sad becuase this is the beginning of all the change that will effect our lives, and it's hard for me to swallow, it's hard for me to say goodbye to our home for the past 2 years of being married. I'll be sad when Stephen goes away for a couple months but in the end this is God's plan and he will take care of both of us. Once I get past the packing and the moving process and Stephen passes his phone interview I think I'll be fine, I just need some concrete ground to stand on....so I can get my balance before I'm back on the wirlwind of everything.
If you think about it please pray that Stephen, he is so nervous, and I'm so nervous for him.

I'm happy with my job and where I am right now, I just worry about being rooted up again. I know that there is a bigger picture out there, but for now I just see where I'm at now. This is everything I've wanted and yet somehow I'm scared. Leaving family and friends....no one can prepare themselves for that.

Well those are just some of my thoughts on everything and also some updates on what's going on in our lives. I'll keep you posted on things as they progress.

I have to get back to work now....have a great weekend.

No comments: