Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Almost the weekend

Well it's official one more month until I'm halfway to 50. I know I know I sound like such a pessemist. I'm usually so optomistic so this is odd for me to be acting this way. I see myself turning 25 and 30 doesn't sound as old as it did back when I was 18. I look back and I thought I would be married,have 2 kids by now, own my own home and drive the car of my dreams. One of those things came to pass but I guess it's not the right time for the other things. That's alright I 'll wait, it's just that waiting is NOT a good quality that I have.

Not much else going on here, just work and work and work.
I told you guys that we got a kitten and that he was soo sweet. Well he still is sweet, that is when he is sleeping. No really he is cute and loveable but sometimes he can be a little brat. I call him my little brat cat. For instance he keeps trying to push the keys on the keyboard....you say to yourself he probably is just trying to walk across it but no I tell you this cat is smart. He knows I dont want him on the laptop so he hides behind it and sticks one paw around and tries to type keys...but he misses so he peaks around the corner and tries to find the keys. It's hilarious. He also likes my mother-in-laws dining room table downstairs. She doesnt like it so much that he walks on top of it and knocks the centerpiece over. So we have started keeping him in our room with the door shut....well every time you even crack the door he tries to get through it and sometimes he is FAST. He will run downstairs and hide under the table because he knows we are coming after him. It's quite humerous at times, but times when I'm trying to just relax and he is biting my fingers or biting my toes.....and then of course the times when you are trying to sleep and he walks on top of your face. Yep it's great having a kitten, I think you should ALL get one.

Alright well I feel like I'm chasing after a little kid (I guess techinically he is my baby) so for now I need to go find him....Stephen opened the door and he escaped. Have a great evening.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey alot could happen in a month...watch out for new homes, dream cars and two babies :)

Unknown said...

you said you wanted to have two kids by now...so watch out...i guess you could get pregant with twins by the time you turn 25 :)

texandawg said...

Sounds like Asher when he was little.

If you want we can slit his throat too?

Ha.

Twins? Hmmmm....

KriSTeN said...

Ryan, are you doing ok? kinda sounding violent. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i am worried. gotta talk to Elsa about this.

Nate said...

I concur with everybody else, as soon as Ashley and I got a new little puppy, I kid you not, like 2 weeks later we found out she was pregnant. I'm not sure if pets have a negative or positive correlation with dream cars and homes though...hmmm.