I think I might of confused a few people about our upcoming vacation.
We aren't going to TN until the late fall, for now we are just sticking around
home and taking care of things that need to be taken care of.
Which will be nice because we will just get to relax and do whatever we want.
I'm excited about not having to get up at 5:30 in the morning anymore.
This week has been very stressful on me, my car started acting up and jerking every
time it went from 1st to 2nd gear. We took it in and they flushed out the transmission
and that didn't solve the problem, it just made the problem worse. Instead of just jerking
from 1st to 2nd it started jerking from 2nd to 3rd gear also. So I took it in yesterday and
they had to replace a valve of some kind. I have my car back and I'm so grateful that it's fixed, a little sad at how much we had to spend to fix it but none the less hopefully it will last until it's paid off next year. I hate car problems, it's just something you can't get around.
Atleast I have had my car pool buddy and she has been extremely understanding
and has driven every day this week. Oh how i'm grateful for kind hearted people.
So my car is taken care of and I can now drive it with a peaceful mind and I'm going to pray that nothing else happens to it, it always seems like one thing after another, especially when you think you have gotten ahead. Oh well God provides and for that I'm extremely blessed.
Tomorrow is my last day for 10 days, I have gotten just about everything that I need to get done at work. I have a few things left tomorrow, and then smooth sailing next week.
It would be awfully nice to not have to work, yes that would be great fun.
Alright i'm going to get some things done, if you all don't remember last year how obsessed I was with Big Brother 6, look out for this year. Big Brother 7-All Stars starts tonight!!!!! Whoo hoo.
Have a blessed weekend.
Love my Life
13 years ago










1 comment:
well enjoy your vacation Michelle! i know you deserve it. have fun!
Post a Comment