Sounds like everyone is moving into a new place right before Christmas.
Well needless to say so are we. We found a small little apartment for the time being and are moving in starting tonight and lasting until the weekend. I'm tired thinking about it all but I also just want to get it done. It seems we always gain more stuff as we move from place to place. I'm ready for a solid house and no more moving around. Hopefully that will be before the baby is born next year. I'm praying, and I still have hope.
Anyways I may not be able to get on the internet this weekend, I"m not sure if and when we are setting it up at our new place. I 'll let you guys know how it went. Considering I can't lift heavy things and Stephen's ankle is still sprained, it should be quite interesting to see how it all works out. We will have plenty of help though, my brothers and Stephen's brothers are going to give us a hand.
Okay well I'm 15 weeks today, it's somewhat nerveracking because at 10 weeks 20 weeks seems so far, but now that i'm at 15 weeks, i'm 5 weeks until i'm half way....in some ways it seems so slow but yet I look back and can't believe I'm so far along.
I'm going toget ready to get out of here, but I wanted you all to know that even though I havent gotten my ultrasound I really believe I'm carrying a little boy.
It's exciting, and now i'm anxious to see what the u/s says.
In 1 weeks I'm going to post a belly pic....see how big i've gotten in 4 weeks.
PS:
I can't wait to feel him/her kick :)
Love my Life
13 years ago










6 comments:
Yeah! I hope its a boy. Actually, I don't mind either way but then Caleb would have a friend. Okay, I am so excited to see the pic of that belly and can't wait to see it in person soon. Talk to ya again.
How fun! Good luck moving...don't do any lifting! (we all say we won't, yet most of us do. I moved most of our stuff up a flight of stairs when I was 8 months pregnant. When I say most of our stuff, I don't mean the furniture, but all of the boxes of stuff. Caleb had to work, and I wanted to get it done, so I did it myself. My sister helped me too!) Anyway, I can't wait to see a belly pic! That's the funnest part, I think!
wow! i cant believe you are so far along. time flies doesnt it? especially when it seems like you work the weeks away... have a good move, i am sorry we arent there to help... at least you have lots of help. it will be just us two next weekend... oh fun... see you in a few weeks!
Yep I moved three times while I was pregnant...just take it easy :) Can' t wait to see that belly pic!!
(Hi Michelle, this is Nate's wife, Ashley :-D)
That's so exciting! Those first kicks are so precious, I know you can't wait for them. :-)
RYC: I made the slings I use for both the girls except the blue ring sling, which is NOJO brand that I got from a children's consignment shop.
I'll be more than happy to sew you a sling if you want! :-) Just email me or message me you height and shirt size...and I could send you a picture of several fabrics and let you pick. :-D
Good luck in your move! Take it easy, and don't feel bad that you can't help too much...you can be the moving manager and help direct! :)
Can't wait for your u/s news and your belly picture! :) Oh, and I totally know what you mean about now that your close to twenty weeks feeling like it has gone fast. At almost 31 weeks, I'm wondering where the last 20 have gone! :)
Post a Comment