Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another week gone by

Well we are all moved in. It was actually a great move, and Stephen and my family helped out a lot. I had the last box done on Sunday evening and I even had the Christmas tree and all the decorations put up. That was my favorite part. I'm enjoying it but Sammy has become more than just a crazy cat, he is possessed. We may end up having to get rid of him, I'm really sad about that, but my allergies are horrible and I'm miserable, he ping pongs around the apartment pouncing on the floor making all this noise, he bites and scratches and then at night he wants to sleep as close to your face as he can. He is driving us crazy. We really don't know what to do, I think he just needs to be outside and not cooped up.
I wore myself out moving so on Tuesday Stephen was off and I took off with him and we finished most the Christmas shopping and just relaxed. It was really nice to just take a day off during the week.
My best friends grandmother passed away last weekend and we went to the viewing on Tuesday evening and then mom and I went to the funeral yesterday. It was such a sad and touching funeral, she was loved so much. I just pray for all the family and friends because this is such a hard time for them.
It makes me think about how I would feel if I lost someone close to my heart.

I'm officially 4 months/16 weeks today...crazy how time is flying. I was going to take a picture today and I'm really sad because I have NO camera, so I dont know what I'm going to do. It makes me sad not to be able to see my progress even though I can see it in front of the mirror and with my clothes. I'll try to figure something out.

This weekend is going to be so busy, we have my work Christmas party on Saturday evening, then a graduation party to go to on Sunday afternoon and then Stephens work Christmas party Sunday evening. I'm already tired thinking about it.
Alright well I need to get back to work, thanks everyone for your recipes and for your encouragment, it's been such a busy week, and I'm glad I have people like all of you bloggers.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

texandawg said...

hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

texandawg said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Melissa said...

So glad your move went smoothly!! take it easy mama! :)

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. glad you got moved in. we are in the process. it's so weird to walk into an empty apartment and just drop boxes wherever! i cant wait to get unpacked and make it feel like home. i am so excited. have a great weekend. sounds like fun! love ya