Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Update

UPDATE:

The surgery is set for January 9th at 12:45pm. I'll go in for a pre op on Monday and to give some more of my blood, like I'm not giving enough already.
Anyways It's 1 week and 5 days away, how freaked out do you think I am???????


Thanks for the prayers

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm absolutely praying for you and your sweet girl! Hang in there, and try not to stress too much!

Anonymous said...

where will it be? we are praying hard!!! everything is in His hands!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you! I'm sure you'll do really good.

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. man that's got to be torture knowing when it is... my surgery was sprung on me but i cant even imagine what you are feeling knowing it's coming.... i know it will all work out and you are in God's hands. i love you and baby Addison so much... have a good weekend off and try not to think about it just enjoy your time off! love ya

Anonymous said...

my dr. is dr. reed....but she actually had been up for 2 days straight when i was in delivery so dr. turner delivered her

texandawg said...

Michelle, your a trooper.

You be just fine.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Deborah said...

We are definitely keeping you in our prayers. Faith is a perfect name for her! You just have to hold on to your faith. God knows what he's doing. Always remember that he has you guys and baby Addison in his hands!

KriSTeN said...

ps. sorry i spelled her name wrong. God has baby Addyson and you in His hands...

alicia said...

Hey girl, sorry to hear about that news. I will be praying for you and baby Addyson. I just love how God works things out.

Stephen said...

Hey Babygirl. I'm praying for you and for the situation as well. God is going to help us get through this and HE will protect you and little Addyson. I love you sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you! Please keep us updated!! Everything is in God's control and He will take care of both you and Addyson!