Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Addyson's room

So what do you think? This is what we are doing the baby's room in.
Stephen picked out the theme.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!! She will be ready for Disney world before you know it :)

Rach said...

Very cute!! How cute that Stephen picked it out! Hope you are feeling better and aren't as tired! Have you tried sleeping with lots of pillows? Like some b/w your knees! That helped me! I am a big tummy sleeper, so I tried to sleep on my tummy as long as I could. After that, it was tough! You'll find ways! I would hike my leg up to put me at an angle while I was laying on my tummy! You could try that! Being pregnant is tiring, no matter how much sleep you are getting! You could try going to bed earlier. I would say take a sleeping pill, but I don't think Addyson would like that much! Hope you get more energy and feel better! Oh, you could be low on iron. Ask your doc about it...he can prescribe you an iron supplement...but FYI, it constipates you...so you'll have to counter with something! Hope this blabbing of mine helps some! :)

Melissa said...

awww!! It's so cute!

Deborah said...

Very cute! And good advice, Rach! I agree with everything she said...except the sleeping pill!! lol...no sleeping pills, unless your doc approves it! But, she is right...pregnancy tires you out, no matter how much sleep you get. Just take it easy. Don't do too many tasks at once. And NO STRESSING!!! I know that with everything that you have been through, you probably can't help it. Just take it one day at a time. You can do it!

KriSTeN said...

i love it. it's adorable. way to go Stephen. :) at least now you have some say so. cuz with the wedding plans you didnt. haha j/k. hope you have a great rest of the week and have a great weekend! love ya

Michelle said...

Hey now, Stephen had plenty of say's in the wedding plans. He helped me out a lot. He was even there when we talked about flowers :)