Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cute outfits


So I pulled all of the outits we have gotten for little Addyson and it just amazes me thinking about her wearing them. Oh i'm so excited. In a little over 3.5 months we will be dressing her in her little cute onsies.
Here is my favorite that my sister and her husband got us a couple weeks ago. It's a Valentine outfit that says "Picked with Love".
PS: Stephen felt the baby move again this morning!!!

5 comments:

KriSTeN said...

awwww i cant wait to see her in it too! time is passing quickly! sorry about your cat. hey and for you other bloggers, she is not joking even i am scared of this cat. he is evil. very evil.

Stephen said...

he's not that bad. just don't pet him on his belly or around his tail area and you are good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby - so glad you found my blog! -Vanessa (Mangione) Ridley

Deborah said...

Oh how cute! I love the outfit! How fun!

Rach said...

Cute! I can't wait to shop for a girl! Addyson is going to be dressed so cute at all times, I'm sure! :)