Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 09, 2007

Pictures

Okay lets take a vote. Do you guys want to see a belly picture every 2 weeks or every4 weeks?
I thought I would get my bloggers opinion since you would be the one to view these pictures.

PS: my pregnancy ticker changed again, I enjoy this one much more. :)

6 comments:

alicia said...

Every 2 weeks! You'll appreciate it too.

Unknown said...

You are so cute!! The pics are great...do them as often as possible..you will be amazed at the difference of just two weeks.

Deborah said...

I think you should do them every week. You will be glad you have them in the future...to look back on!

Rach said...

My vote is every week! :)

Laura said...

Every week!!

KriSTeN said...

i dont know if anyone has told you this but in my opinion you should do them every week... he he he... love ya